Commercial Hydronic Heating
At Oneheat, our installers are competent in all aspects of commercial hydronic heating installations.
Our experience and knowledge on site allows us to negotiate with builders requirements. We have complete understanding of the main heating system, automation, and mechanical requirements; we are able to communicate successfully with the consultant right through to the end user.
We just understand the whole process
Our priority is to accommodate the individual's requirements by providing an installation using products to suit the desired outcome for a diverse range of building types.
Radiant hydronic heating in the commercial sector is growing in popularity as people and companies are realising the benefits with improved comfortable working environment’s giving a more efficient and healthy facility.
A radiant heating system does not intrude on storage or working areas, is free from obstruction also keeping plant and equipment at a more desired temperature with benefits in maintenance.
Common commercial facilities include educational institutions, hospital and care facilities, churches, correctional facilities right though to storage facilities.
Some examples of commercial project installations by Oneheat:
- Velodrome – Home of Cycling, Waikato
- Wigram Air Base Air Force Museum, Christchurch
- Taharoto MHIU – North Shore Hospital, Takapuna
- Ranfurly Retire Village, Three Kings, Auckland
- CHT Highfield, Te Awamutu
- Avondale College – Stages 2 & 3, Avondale, Auckland
- Endeavour Primary School, Flagstaff, Hamilton
- Murupara Area School, Murupara
- Ebbett Audi & Volkswagen, Hamilton
|Wynyard Quarter Innovation Precinct; Mason Bros.|
|Murupara Area School|